Gee!! I Wish I Were a Man, c.1918 by Howard Chandler Christy
Gee!! I Wish I Were a Man, c.1918 by Howard Chandler Christy is a Mounted Print. Howard Chandler Christy (1873- 1952), one of America's most beloved 20th century illustrators, was known almost exclusively for 6,000 images of his iconic Christy Girl, a beautiful, independent woman who was featured in countless national magazines, books, calendars and patriotic posters. Originally a Spanish-American War battlefront illustrator, Christy followed his true calling as a portrait artist when he returned home. Painting socialites, actors and presidents, he completed an incredible 30 portraits in one year alone. Christy also painted allegories, historic scenes and landscapes, and was renowned for his smooth and spontaneous brushwork. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Gee!! I Wish I Were a Man, c.1918 by Howard Chandler Christy is a Mounted Print.
- 24H x 18W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Gee!! I Wish I Were a Man, c.1918 by Howard Chandler Christy 24H x 18W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 24.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 18.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Photo
- Made in United States