Great for oily and combination skin, this cleanser helps remove pore-clogging dry skin cells while nourishing and protecting the skin
Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Tamarind & Micro Pearls
- Designed to nourish, protect, and regenerate the skin
- Helps remove dry skin cells that block pores
- Aims to prevent moisture loss
- Helps leave the skin soft and smooth
- May protect the skin from drying effects of hard water
Directions for Use
- Take a small amount in the hand and gently work into a lather
- Massage over the face with light circular motions; avoid the eye area
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water in the morning and with warm water at night
- Size: 4.4oz.
- Designed for combination and oily skin
- Made in France
In 1954, Jacques Courtin-Clarins opened his first beauty spa in Paris with the intention of making beauty more real and natural. He did so by experimenting with essential oils, drawing from natural plant extracts, and innovating on their application methods. His first breakthrough was a massage oil that increased the effectiveness of skin-firming massages. The product was so popular that he began selling it, thus beginning his foray into the skincare industry as the Clarins group.
One of Jacques’s greatest achievements occurred in 1985, when he challenged a chemical engineer to solve a problem: how to deliver two anti-aging serums—one soluble in water and the other soluble in oil—in a single treatment. The result was Double Serum, two separate treatment bottles that customers mix together to preserve the active ingredients. Today, Clarins continues to produce high-end products designed to accentuate and preserve natural beauty, from anti-aging creams and cleansers to makeup and perfumes.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.