Genuine Larimar & Fire Opal Three Stone Ring
This unique Caribbean blue stone can only be found in the Dominican Republic. Larimar stone is also known as the Dolphin stone, and Atlantis stone. It has been found to possess extraordinary healing powers. Colors very from light sky blue to deep blue oceans. Larimar is one of the rarest gemstone in the entire world. Mined in only one square kilometer above the mountains of Bauroco, Dominican Republic.
- Rhodium plated brass
- 3ct. Oval-shape Larimar
- Stone treatment: Genuine
- 4ct. Round-shape opal
- Stone treatment: Lab-created
- Total number of stones: 3
- Band width: 0.2"
- Full dimensions: 0.5"(L) x 0.8"(W)
Genuine Larimar & Fire Opal Three Stone Ring 6 ct Larimar Opal Rhodium Plated Brass 8 Statement 3
- Ring Stone Treatment (Genuine and Lab-Created Gemstones): Genuine
- Dimensions: 0.2 inches (H) x 0.8 inches (W) x 0.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 grams
- Made in China