Girl with a Pearl Earring by Jan Vermeer
Girl with a Pearl Earring by Jan Vermeer is a Mounted Print. Jan Vermeer (1632- 1675) was a Dutch artist known for exceptionally realistic works and a masterly command of light. Originally creating historical and genre paintings, Vermeer's true virtuosity lay in his ability to paint lyrical, domestic scenes imbued with such a sense of dignity and purpose that they transcended the mundane. The quality and quantity of detail in Vermeer's art is nearly microscopic, accentuated by glittering, pearly highlights called pointillés which made his work extraordinarily lifelike. Although he only produced 35 paintings in his lifetime, Vermeer is considered to be one of the greatest artists of the Dutch Golden Age. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Girl with a Pearl Earring by Jan Vermeer is a Mounted Print.
- 19H x 16W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Girl with a Pearl Earring by Jan Vermeer 19H x 16W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 19.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 16.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Photo
- Made in United States