Girl with Red Beret by Pablo Picasso
Girl with Red Beret by Pablo Picasso is a Mounted Print. Pablo Picasso (1881- 1973) was an artistic virtuoso who co-founded Cubism, and produced an astounding 20,000 paintings, prints, drawings and sculptures during his brilliant 70-year career. Picasso's unparalleled body of work was so vast, and its phases so unique, that art historians have divided it into specific periods. A child prodigy, Picasso took advanced classes at the Royal Academy of Art in Barcelona when he was only 15. His revolutionary Cubist works, with their distorted shapes and fragmented forms, established art as a genre that does not need to literally represent reality. Zealously embracing every medium from primitive art to sketches to Surrealism, Picasso had an unrivaled influence upon 20th century art. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Girl with Red Beret by Pablo Picasso is a Mounted Print.
- 12H x 10W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Girl with Red Beret by Pablo Picasso 12H x 10W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 12.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 10.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States