This eau de toilette features a blend of floral, fruity, and woody notes for an oriental feminine recommended for evening weear
Vanderbilt by Gloria Vanderbilt Fragrance for Women (3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: aldehydes, bergamot, green notes, neroli, pineapple
- Heart notes: jasmine, orange blossom, rose, tuberose, ylang-ylang
- Base notes: cinnamon, civet, musk, opoponax, vetiver, sandalwood, vanilla
- Recommended for evening wear
- Bottle size: 3.4 fl. oz.
- Fragrance type: eau de toilette
- Flacon: rounded spray bottle with textured swan logo
- Introduced in 1982
About Gloria Vanderbilt
Growing up as an heir to the Vanderbilt fortune exposed Gloria Vanderbilt to a wide world of acting and art. After having success in painting and home décor, she turned to fashion, and made a splash with a line of jeans—among the first true “designer jeans”—that were more tightly fitted than other denim at the time. High-waisted and sporting a bellbottom flare, the jeans were an instant hit. Soon her name and signature swan logo was also attached to a line of clothing, leather goods, accessories, and perfumes.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.