- Color: Gold
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Metal Type: Stainless Steel
Gold-Layer Silver Franklin Half Dollar Stainless Steel Goldtone Coin Money Clip
Stylishly simple in design this Gold Tone Half Dollar Coin Money Clip is historical and collectible. Keep your currency secure in the stainless steel two inch money clip featuring a genuine United States Half Dollar. The Silver Franklin Half Dollar was minted from 1948 to 1963. When it was issued in 1948, Benjamin Franklin became the first person other than a president to be immortalized on a circulating U.S. coin. Even the Liberty Bell on the reverse is a first all previous silver coins featured large stylized eagles (To comply with a requirement to include the national bird, a miniature eagle is adjacent to the bell). This half dollar is then lavishly layered in pure 24k Gold. Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- High Polished, Gold Tone Finish
- Genuine US Silver Coin, Layered in pure 24k Gold!
- Stainless Steel, Goldtone Pocket Style
- Comes in white jewelry box
- Includes A Certificate of Authenticity, 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Mint Marks and Years May Vary
Gold-Layer Silver Franklin Half Dollar Stainless Steel Goldtone Coin Money Clip Gold Stainless Steel Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 0.13 inches (H) x 1.25 inches (W) x 2.07 inches (L)
- Weight: 4.0 ounces
- Included in the box: Coin Money Clip
- Made in United States