- Color: Silver
- Material Type: Brass
- Metal Type: Rhodium Plated Brass
Gold-Layered Silver Walking Liberty Half Dollar Silvertone Coin Money Clip
Be debonair, carry a money clip. Show your gentlemanly social graces by securing your currency with a coin money clip. The Walking Liberty Half Dollar, struck in .900 Fine Silver was created by A.A. Weinman and minted from 1916-1947. It depicts a graceful Liberty advancing toward the dawn of a new day. This half dollar is then lavishly layered in pure 24k Gold. The coin is secure in a screw top bezel. The screw top allows the coin to be removed and replaced safely and at any time by a professional jeweler. The 1 7/8 inch silver tone money clip has a high polished finish that looks great with any attire. A Certificate of Authenticity is included.
- High Polished, Silver Tone Finish
- Genuine US Silver Coin, Layered in pure 24k Gold!
- Silvertone Pocket Style
- Comes in white jewelry box
- Includes A Certificate of Authenticity, 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Mint Marks and Years May Vary
Gold-Layered Silver Walking Liberty Half Dollar Silvertone Coin Money Clip Silver Brass Rhodium Plated Brass
- Dimensions: 0.13 inches (H) x 1.25 inches (W) x 1.88 inches (L)
- Weight: 4.0 ounces
- Included in the box: Coin Money Clip
- Made in United States