Grape Hyacinth Collection Set of 50 bulbs
Muscari, also commonly known as Grape Hyacinths, are spring flowering bulbs that should be planted in the fall. Each produces a cluster of narrowly strap-shaped, basal leaves, usually appearing just before the flowers. Leafless flower stems bear dense spikes of small flowers. These dainty, grape-like clusters of color make a dramatic under planting for taller bulbs of nearly any color. Planted en mass, in broad informal sweeps, they create an unforgettable show! Muscari colonize and naturalize readily, are self-seeding under ideal conditions. and thrive for many years to come with little care or maintenance. When in bloom, feel free to cut some flowers for tiny, perfect vase bouquets, as this will not hurt your plants.
Unique collection for collectors and muscari lovers alike. Three varieties make up the collection: Pink Sunrise, Golden Fragrance, and Armeniacum. Varieties are individually packaged and labeled.
- Muscari, also commonly known as Grape Hyacinths, are spring flowering bulbs that should be planted in the fall
- Leafless flower stems bear dense spikes of small flowers
- Muscari colonize and naturalize readily are self-seeding under ideal conditions, thrive for years with little maintenance
- Bulb Size: 5/10 cm/Bloom Color: Blue, pink and yellow
- Also know as Wind Flowers/Double blooms/Large, open faced flowers
- Blooms Spring/Grows 6-10" tall/Plant 3" apart, 3-4" deep
- Full sun to partial shade/Hardy in USDA zones 3-9
- 48 contiguous US states, plus the District of Columbia/No restrictions within the contiguous states
Grape Hyacinth Collection Set of 50 bulbs Multi-color Garden Tools & Accessories Perennial Bulb
- Outdoor Plant Blooming Periods: Spring
- Outdoor Plant Estimated Height when Fully Grown: 6-10"
- Dimensions: 4.0 inches (H) x 6.0 inches (W) x 10.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 2.0 pounds
- Included in the box: 3 Varieties totaling 50 bulbs
- Made in Netherlands