Sharp oriental fragrance with notes of blackberry and jasmine comes in a charming, butterfly-inspired flacon
Hanae Mori Butterfly Fragrance for Women (3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: black currant, strawberry, blackberry, blueberry
- Heart notes: jasmine, ylang-ylang, rose, peony
- Base notes: sandalwood, Virginia cedar, Brazilian rosewood, almond tree
- Oriental woody fragrance for women
- Recommended for casual wear
- Size: 3.4 fl. oz.
- Butterfly-decorated flacon
- Eau de Toilette Pink was introduced in 1995
- Eau de Parfum Blue was introduced in 1996
About Hanae Mori
After opening her fashion house in Japan in 1951, Hanae Mori spent the next decade and a half concentrating on the booming film industry, for which she designed hundreds of costumes seen on the screen. By 1965, she was able to parlay this success to the runways of New York, and then to Paris, where she opened a showroom in 1977. Though her innovative silhouettes and trendsetting flight attendant uniforms for Japan Airlines—one iteration featured a miniskirt—brought her international fame, it’s her fragrances for which she’s now known. Launched in 1996, Butterfly’s lingering notes of vanilla have made it a mainstay of the fragrance world, its distinctive butterfly-shaped cap now synonymous with the groundbreaking designer.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.