Hand Woven Bricked Wall Rug
This simple hand-woven rug features earth-friendly fibers and soft color to help complete your room decor. It is reversible, so you can turn it over for a new look, and it features a low pile, which makes it ideal for use in an entryway.
- Made of 80% Jute, 20% Chenille for durability from India
- Elegant, naturally durable, feels soft on bare feet
- Rug gripper recommended and extends the life of your rug, prevents shifting and sliding
- Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber, clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
Hand Woven Bricked Wall Rug Green 1'9" X 2'10"
- Dimensions: 0.5 inches (H) x 21.0 inches (W) x 34.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
Hand Woven Bricked Wall Rug Green 2'-6" X 4'
- Dimensions: 0.5 inches (H) x 30.0 inches (W) x 48.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
Hand Woven Bricked Wall Rug Brown 5' x 7' 9"
- Dimensions: 0.5 inches (H) x 60.0 inches (W) x 93.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 30.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Hand Woven Bricked Wall Rug
- Made in India