Happy by Clinique for Women or Men (1,1.7, or 3.4 Fl.Oz.)
Happy by Clinique for Women (1,1.7, or 3.4 Fl.Oz.)
- Top notes: ruby red grapefruit, bergamot, west indian mandarin tree blossom, high altitude laurel
- Heart notes: boysenberry bush flower, morning dew orchid, melati blossom
- Base notes: hawaiian wedding flower, white crinium lily, chinese golden magnolia, spring mimosa blossoms
- Eau de toilette for women
- Fresh, citrus fragrance
- Recommended for daytime wear
- Volume: 1, 1.7, 3.4 fl.oz.
- Tall, glass spray bottle with silver closure
- Launched in 1997
Happy by Clinique for Men (1.7, or 3.4 Fl.Oz.)
- Top notes: Kaffir lime, Kalamanzi fruit, mandarin, yuzu
- Heart notes: green notes
- Base notes: cedar, Mediterranean cypress, guaiac wood
- Eau de toilette for men
- Fruity, refreshing fragrance
- Recommended for casual wear and for the summer
- Volume: 1.7, 3.4 fl.oz.
- Glass spray bottle with silver closure
- Launched in 1999
In 1968, Clinique was founded on the philosophy that you don’t have to be born with great skin—it can be acquired. Ever since, skincare professionals have paired up with dermatologists to create allergy-tested and fragrance-free products that are gentle on the skin but still effective. To ensure its high standards, every Clinique item is tested 12 times on 600 people, and If a single application causes a reaction, the product is scrapped. Clinique also formulates each product to address an individual skin type or concern instead of hawking universal solutions to nuanced problems. Still, most of the brand’s care routines follow the original, time-tested three-step formula: cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize. Since its launch, Clinique has branched out to cosmetics, creating highly pigmented lipsticks, eye shadows, and foundation that are just as good for your skin.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.