Hustler by Arthur Sarnoff
Hustler by Arthur Sarnoff is a Mounted Print. Arthur Sarnoff (1912- 2000) was an American painter and illustrator famous for his tasteful pinup girls and humorously humanized hounds that played cards, pool and golf. Becaming an extremely successful freelance illustrator, he was known for his flair for Americana advertisements and cover art for numerous magazines, including the Saturday Evening Post, Cosmopolitan, Good Housekeeping and Esquire. Sarnoff created fine art prints, including portraits of President John F. Kennedy, Jackie Kennedy, Bob Hope, Arnold Palmer, and other luminaries. His anthropomorphized dogs were among the best-selling prints of the 1950s and his iconic work was frequently exhibited at museums. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Hustler by Arthur Sarnoff is a Mounted Print.
- 12H x 16W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Hustler by Arthur Sarnoff 12H x 16W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 12.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 16.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States