We Can Do It! (Rosie the Riveter) by J. Howard Miller
We Can Do It! (Rosie the Riveter) by J. Howard Miller is a Mounted Print. Women's rights were forged from steel during World War II, due in part to American graphic artist J. Howard Miller. In support of the war effort, Westinghouse commissioned Miller to create an empowering series to attract women to fill jobs while men were at war, with ultimately six million women working at industrial plants. Miller's work appeared on magazines, newspapers and posters, and helped increase women's earning power and acceptance in to male-dominated trades. The U.S. Postal Service recognized the historic significance by including his rosie the Riveter image as part of its' World War II series in 1992. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- We Can Do It! (Rosie the Riveter) by J. Howard Miller is a Mounted Print.
- 32H x 24W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
We Can Do It! (Rosie the Riveter) by J. Howard Miller 24H x 18W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 24.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 18.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States