Nonchalant and sensual, this leather-smoky fragrance is recommended for evening wear during fall and winter
John Varvatos Eau de Toilette for Men (2.5 Fl. Oz., 4.2 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: leather, tamarind, amber, dates, balsam firm
- Heart notes: vanilla, caramel, hay, olibanum, styrax
- Base notes: herbal notes, agarwood
- Men’s eau de toilette fragrance
- Recommended for fall and winter
- Bottle size: 2.5 fl. oz., 4.2 fl. oz.
- Black glass flacon with a leather detail
- Introduced in: 2004
About John Varvatos
Before striking out on his own, John Varvatos developed a strong pedigree, spending time working for top lines London Fog, Calvin Klein, Polo Ralph Lauren, and Nautica. He started his eponymous menswear line in 2000 and quickly garnered acclaim, winning the CFDA’s Perry Ellis Award for New Menswear Designer and Menswear Designer of the Year twice after that. Each of his pieces melds high-end materials with a rock ‘n’ roll sensibility, whether it’s men’s apparel, his personal line of fragrances, or bags and backpacks.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.