This hair care duo packed with nutrients may help your hair restore its shine, elasticity, and strength
Joico Moisture Recovery, K-Pak, or Endure Shampoo and Conditioner Duos
- Aids hair cleansing
- Aims to improve elasticity and shine
- Helps to prevent color loss
- Designed to prevent fading caused by the environmental factors
- Assists in restoring hair original condition
- Promotes an increase of hair strength
- Hydrolyzed oat protein
- Citric acid
- Hydrolyzed keratin
- Full list of ingredients
- Body luxe thickening duo: 2 x 33.8 Fl. Oz.
- K-Pak color therapy duo: 2 x 33.8 Fl. Oz.
- Color endure duo: 2 x 33.8 Fl. Oz.
- Color endure violet duo: 2 x 33.8 Fl. Oz.
- Moisture recovery duo: 2 x 33.8 Fl. Oz.
- K-Pak reconstruct duo: 2 x 33.8 Fl. Oz.
- Made in the USA
Just like her company’s tagline, founder Sara Jones wants to “turn heads.” From a career that began behind a stylist’s chair, she now channels more than 30 years of haircare experience into each Joico product. With a diverse range of product lines, the company’s mission remains the same: help stylists and laymen alike transform hair. Each line is designed to target specific beauty grievances, including frizz, dehydration, or unruly curls. But no matter the desired outcome, they all strive to improve hair’s texture. From sulfate-free color-saving shampoo to texture-boosting spray wax, these professional-grade products help users create smooth, stylish looks. The formulas also contain myriad ingredients beneficial to hair—among them, African shea butter, Asian orchid oil, and jojoba oil.
Joico also believes just as strongly in a healthy planet as it does a healthy head of hair. Besides teaming up with City of Hope and Susan G. Komen for the Cure to fund research into cures for devastating diseases, it also fights for the environment. The colorful bottles housing their products are made from post-consumer recycled plastic and plant-based starches. They also harness wind power to run their plant, earning recognition from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and American Wind Energy Association.
We break down the best hair products for every type from straight and fine to color-treated, including the best shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.