This dipping powder featuring a long-lasting formula and shiny finish can complete your formal and casual attires
Joya Mia Dipping Powder for Nails (2 Oz.)
- Dipping nail powder
- Long-lasting formula
- Shiny finish
- Directions for use:
- Push the cuticles back and buff your nails to remove shine, dirt or oil.
- Cover the prepped natural nail plate with Joya Mia Bond and let it air dry before applying the Base Coat.
- Apply Joya Mia Base Coat and dip your nails in the Joya Mia Clear Powder. Then, tap the powder excess from your nails.
- Apply Joya Mia Base Coat and dip in the Joya Mia Color Powder.
- Repeat step 4.
- Apply Joya Mia Base Coat and dip in the Joya Mia Clear Powder (optional with regular color, a must with glitter).
- Apply a generous amount of Activator on each nail. Allow it to dry and make sure to cover the edges and cap the free edge. Once dry, shape the nails with a file or Joya Mia E-File (may use a buffer to smooth the nail area).
- Optional step: rinse hands with water, no soap and let them dry. If you don’t want to use water, use a brush to remove the dust excess.
- Apply another generous amount of Activator and right away apply Joya Mia top coat. Please note: must be applied quickly for perfect shine. Apply top coat in 2–3 very quick strokes, then let it air dry for 1 min.
- Apply a second layer of the Joya Mia Top Coat. This time apply slowly and with attention to detailed, then wait 1–2 minutes to dry.
- Ingredients: Acrylic Esthepolymer, Benzoyl Peroxide Titanium Dioxide
Size: 2 oz.