Kalorik Digital Kitchen Scale
- Comes with a high-precision strain gauge sensor
- Capacity: 5kg
- Division: 1g
- Measure units: metric and imperial
- Overload and low battery indicator
- Uniquely shaped acrylic platform
- Runs on 1xCR2032 lithium battery (included)
- Dimensions: (H)0.62” x (W)7.62” x (L)11”
- Weight: 1lb.
It began with a toaster. In 1930 the humble appliance was the first of many small conveniences on the horizon of home furnishings, and Kalorik stepped in to manufacture one of the very first. After its success, the Belgian company went on to expand across Europe and create more products for the home. Kettles, waffle makers, juicers, and mixers followed, as did heftier appliances such as vacuums and wine coolers. Today, the company continues to innovate with items such as countertop s’mores makers, air fryers, and cascading fondue fountains that are creative complements to the necessities that came before.