La Boheme, Musica di Puccini by Adolfo Hohenstein
La Boheme, Musica di Puccini by Adolfo Hohenstein is a Mounted Print. The drama and spectacle of 19th Century Italian opera was perfectly conveyed by the flamboyant posters of Adolpho Hohenstein (1854- 1928). Hohenstein, a German Art Nouveau master, was so synonymous with the Italian spirit that he was called Father of the Italian Poster. Hired by Ricordi, a music publisher which also printed posters advertising its music, Hohenstein oversaw their staff, designed postcards, and created his signature posters. Hohenstein's 10-foot-tall posters transformed the Italian poster into an art form and perfectly complemented the drama of the theatrical Italian opera. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- La Boheme, Musica di Puccini by Adolfo Hohenstein is a Mounted Print.
- 26H x 17W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
La Boheme, Musica di Puccini by Adolfo Hohenstein 26H x 17W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 26.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 17.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States