La Mariee by Marc Chagall
La Mariee by Marc Chagall is a Mounted Print. Painting a blend of the fantasy, nostalgia and religious imagery, Marc Chagall (1887- 1985) intended his paintings to be odes to love. Despite an impoverished upbringing in a Shtetl in Russia, Chagall filled his canvases with happy, optimistic references to his childhood which he denoted in delicate lines and bright colors. After living in Paris he moved to the United States during World War II, where he depicted the plights of Jewish martyrs and refugees. In a rare occurrence, his sensitive, spiritual paintings were exhibited at the Louvre during his lifetime. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- La Mariee by Marc Chagall is a Mounted Print.
- 27H x 21W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
La Mariee by Marc Chagall 27H x 21W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 27.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 21.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States