Le Pingouin, c.1907 by Pablo Picasso
Le Pingouin, c.1907 by Pablo Picasso is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame with Polar White matting. Pablo Picasso (1881- 1973) was an artistic virtuoso who co-founded Cubism, and produced an astounding 20,000 paintings, prints, drawings and sculptures during his brilliant 70-year career. Picasso's unparalleled body of work was so vast, and its phases so unique, that art historians have divided it into specific periods. A child prodigy, Picasso took advanced classes at the Royal Academy of Art in Barcelona when he was only 15. His revolutionary Cubist works, with their distorted shapes and fragmented forms, established art as a genre that does not need to literally represent reality. Zealously embracing every medium from primitive art to sketches to Surrealism, Picasso had an unrivaled influence upon 20th century art. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Le Pingouin, c.1907 by Pablo Picasso is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame with Polar White matting.
- 22in H x 17in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Le Pingouin, c.1907 by Pablo Picasso Multi-color 22H x 17W x1D
- Dimensions: 22.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 17.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States