Le Pont Japonais a Giverny by Claude Monet
Le Pont Japonais a Giverny by Claude Monet is a Lamina Framed Poster expertly set in a SOHO Thin frame. Claude Monet (1840- 1926), the founder of Impressionism, was one of the most influential landscape painters in the history of art. Born in Paris, Monet was enrolled in the studio of Glenyre, where he met Renoir, Sisley, and Bazille, who became the core of the Impressionist group. Painting outdoors, he broke the tradition of portraying a subject literally by conveying the fleeting effects of atmosphere, time of day, and season upon color and light. Eliminating black and gray from his palette, he represented natural color like a prism, breaking it down into its individual components, often painting a series of the exact same view under different light and weather conditions. Monet brought the study of the transient effects of natural light to its most refined expression, ultimately becoming a forerunner of 20th century modernism. Lamina Frames are an easy and affordable approach to framing. Each print is framed in a solid wood frame and protected with a laminate shield instead of acrylic or glass. The laminate protects the print from fading, dust, fingerprints and moisture. The Lamina frame is light and easy to hang, and also provides protection without inhibiting the view of the image itself. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware included.
- Le Pont Japonais a Giverny by Claude Monet is a Lamina Framed Poster expertly set in a SOHO Thin frame.
- 26in H x 38in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Le Pont Japonais a Giverny by Claude Monet 26H x 38W x1D
- Dimensions: 26.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 38.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 20.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Lamina Framed Poster
- Made in United States