Les Vins Rouges by Andrea Laliberte
Les Vins Rouges by Andrea Laliberte is a Mounted Print. Schooled in fashion design, Montreal artist Andrea Laliberte strongly contrasts poised, colorful, precisely drawn female figures with subdued backgrounds reminiscent of figures on a fashion designer's sketch pad. Set in the world's most glamorous cities, her mastery of texture and color perceptively balances strength with femininity. Laliberte's work portrays some of life's finer pleasures with sleek, clean illustrative style that is aesthetically pleasing. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Les Vins Rouges by Andrea Laliberte is a Mounted Print.
- 12H x 12W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Les Vins Rouges by Andrea Laliberte 12H x 12W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 12.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 12.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States