Light and Shade by Kate Birch
Light and Shade by Kate Birch is a Mounted Print. The artworks of Kate Birch are floating gardens of colorful, diaphanous flowers. Birch's mixed-media floral paintings combine her love of textile design with the decorative influence of William Morris, and the Arts and Crafts Movement. She regularly exhibits her art at numerous galleries, festivals and markets in Salt Lake City, where she lives. Published and sold internationally, Birch's works have also appeared in two feature films. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Light and Shade by Kate Birch is a Mounted Print.
- 26in H x 36in W x0.4in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Light and Shade by Kate Birch 26H x 36W x0.4D
- Dimensions: 26.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 36.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States