Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme Men’s Fragrance Sets
- Top notes: Sicilian mandarin, frozen grapefruit peel, bergamot, juniper
- Heart notes: rosemary, Szechuan pepper, rosewood
- Base notes: musk wood, incense, oakmoss
- Eau de toilette for men
- Cool, fresh and woody fragrance
- Recommended for casual wear and for the summer
- Launched in 2007
- Made in France
- Light Blue Pour Homme Eau de Toilette
- Size: 1.3 and 4.2 fl. oz.
- Eau de Toilette (4.2 fl. oz.)
- Shower gel (1.7 fl. oz.)
- Aftershave balm (2.5 fl. oz.)
About Dolce & Gabbana
The names Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana are synonymous with high fashion, though that was not always the case. In the 1980s, the young designers corralled anyone they could into loft spaces and even fast-food restaurants they’d transformed into makeshift show rooms. Their brand really took off after they made their Milan Fashion Week debut as part of a young talent showcase in 1985, and they continued making a name for themselves by subverting fashion tropes. Some of their bold concepts included tranforming corset dresses and leopard prints into sophisticated, wearable pieces and famously refining women’s suits with menswear-inspired shapes and tailoring. Madonna, who recognized the pair early on and wore their designs for her 1993 Girlie Show tour commented “Their clothes are sexy with a sense of humor—like me.”
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.