Home hub control from Logitech works with game consoles, lighting, speakers, TV, entertainment devices, and more
Logitech Harmony Home Hub Control of Home Entertainment Devices
- Model number: 915-000238
- Get your lighting, speakers, TV and more to work together
- Uses IR, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth wireless signals
- Harmony App turns iOS or Android devices into universal remotes
- Works with game consoles and entertainment devices like Apple TV, Roku, or Sonos
- Works with Amazon’s Alexa
- 1-year warranty from Logitech
- Product dimensions: 1”x3”x8”
- Weight: 0.75lb.
In the Box: Harmony Hub, IR mini-blaster, USB cable, AC adapter, and user documentation
Since its early years in Apples, Switzerland, Logitech has grown into a digital giant whose USB-corded arms embrace the world. The company’s designers first applied their inventive minds to the computer mouse, a device they have constantly overhauled and rethought over years of production. Now their vast gallery of mice ranges from ultra-thin, touch-sensitive models to beefy performance models bristling with programmable buttons.
Today, Logitech’s PC devices are ubiquitous, ranging from keyboards and webcams to speakers and presentation aids. The company’s products are made to serve as the “last inch” connecting users to their machines, and the company works to make that connection as fluid and intuitive as possible.
Installing a home theater is more than just plugging in components. Tailor it to match your space with these home theater design best practices.
How does Bluetooth work? How do you pair two—or more—devices? Our guide lays out the basics.