Malt Shop III by Catherine Jones
Malt Shop III by Catherine Jones is a Mounted Print. Catherine Jones' nostalgic food and beverage ads recreate slower times and simple pleasures. A third-generation artist, Jones was influenced by her grandfather, an illustrator and display artist for Macy's, and her mother, a graphic artist and illustrator for Clyde and Beatty. Drawn to a career in art at a very young age, Jones was already familiar with Picasso and Mondrian before she entered school. Jones earned a fine art degree, and began painting intricate, ornate designs on antique trays for a company in Connecticut where her works are featured on a variety of manufactured products. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Malt Shop III by Catherine Jones is a Mounted Print.
- 14H x 11W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Malt Shop III by Catherine Jones 14H x 11W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 14.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 11.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States