Marilyn Monroe by Milton H. Greene
Marilyn Monroe by Milton H. Greene is a Poster. Initially known for his fashion photography with Look, Life, Harper's Bazaar and Vogue magazines, Milton Greene (1922 -1985) gained international acclaim with his photos of Hollywood's 1940s and 50s icons. With an uncanny ability to capture the mortal beneath the image and believing that beauty was in the soul, he shot insightful images of numerous stars, including photos of Marilyn Monroe. The assignment resulted in an enduring friendship, during which Greene helped release her from a restrictive studio contract, formed a production company with her, and assisted in making her one of the most famous women of her time. This versatile and affordable poster delivers sharp, clean images and a high degree of color accuracy. Your poster is printed with an offset lithography press with a coating to protect the inks.
- Marilyn Monroe by Milton H. Greene is a Poster.
- 36in H x 24in W x0.1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Marilyn Monroe by Milton H. Greene 28H x 22W x0.4D
- Dimensions: 28.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 22.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Poster
- Made in United States