This stainless steel watch with a genuine diamond-encrusted bezel and a leather strap can be a great accessory to complete an elegant outfit
JBW Men’s Hendrix Watch with Genuine Diamonds
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case material: 18K gold-plated stainless steel or stainless steel
- Case diameter: 50mm
- Bezel material: 18K gold-plated stainless steel or stainless steel
- Band material: crocodile pattern leather
- Band dimensions: 0.94” x 8.5”
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: deployment buckle
- Water resistance: 50 meters
- Full dimensions: 4” x 6” x 6”
- Features 20 round-cut diamonds on the bezel
- Carat weight: 0.25
JBW makes watches for the next generation. Founded in 2006, the brand is a newcomer on a well-established scene, but has found its niche with edgy, sexy designs inspired by an “unruly, outgoing, and aggressive” sense of modern style. The women’s line takes a cue from classic menswear design, but small touches such as mother-of-pearl dials and splashes of pink soften the looks. For men’s watches, JBW favors oversized dials and diamond accents that are carefully tailored for a smooth, masculine appeal. But one thing all JBW watches have in common is standout style that is meant to be noticed.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.