Mortal Kombat XL for Xbox One and PlayStation 4
The ultimate fighting game, Mortal Kombat X pits a cavalcade of outrageous characters against each other in an intense battle to the death. Using character-specific moves, players attempts to destroy their opponent. Three character variations provide different sets of moves to switch up battle technique and surprise the enemy. With a variety of classic play modes, including King of the Hill and Survivor, and two new modes, Living Towers and Faction Wars, gameplay is an endlessly varied duel to the finish.
Taking place in the fantastical Earthrealm and rendered with fluid animation and dazzling graphics, Mortal Kombat X travels from the ancient Sky Temple and the secret Jinsei Chamber to desperate Outworld refugee camps and the mysterious Netherrealm. Players can interact with these detailed surroundings, bouncing off walls and using whatever they can find as a weapon.
The game’s one-on-one fighting style makes it ideal for multiplayer battles. Although its player vs. computer mode is a great way to master the technique, the game takes on a new dimension when a friend takes the other controller and the combat commences.
- Contains all previously downloadable content
- New playable characters including Xenomorph from Alien and Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Goro
- Includes never released Apocalypse skin pack, Samurai skin pack, Brazil skin pack, Kold War skin pack, and Kold War Scorpion skin
- All content from original Kombat pack, including Predator, Jason Voorhees, Tremor, and Tanya, accompanied by themed skins
- “One of the best fighting games in years.” -Game Informer
- “The best fighting mechanics of any game in the series.” - GameSpot
- “Absurd, gruesome, ridiculous fun.” - VideoGamer.com
- ESRB rating: M (17+)
- System: Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Developer: NeatherRealm Studios
- Engine: Unreal Engine 3
- Release date: 3/1/2016