Mother and Child (detail from The Three Ages of Woman) by Gustav Klimt
Mother and Child (detail from The Three Ages of Woman), c.1905 by Gustav Klimt is a Poster. Gustav Klimt (1862- 1918) was a brilliant Austrian iconoclast who rose from childhood impoverishment to become an artist who enormously impacted the Viennese Secession and Art Nouveau movement. Known for elaborate, explicitly sensual paintings and murals, Klimt's works also encompass themes of regeneration, love and death. Embedding his work with images symbolizing the freedom of art from traditional Western culture, Klimt's eclectic range of influences included Egyptian, Classical Greek, Byzantine and Medieval styles. A forerunner of Modernism and the Art Deco movements, Klimt's huge creative influence still resonates in modern art, decorations and jewelry. This versatile and affordable poster delivers sharp, clean images and a high degree of color accuracy. Your poster is printed with an offset lithography press with a coating to protect the inks.
- Mother and Child (detail from The Three Ages of Woman), c.1905 by Gustav Klimt is a Poster.
- 36in H x 24in W x0.1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Mother and Child (detail from The Three Ages of Woman) by Gustav Klimt 36H x 24W x0.4D
- Dimensions: 36.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 24.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Poster
- Made in United States