Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Want to know if this phone will be compatible with your preferred network? Use this compatibility tool to find out.
Motorola Droid Turbo 2 32GB Smartphone (Verizon and GSM Unlocked) (Scratch & Dent)
Behind the Droid Turbo 2’s shatter-resistant Quad HD display are powerful specs that make the smartphone a powerful entertainment center. An octa-core processor keeps everything running smooth as you switch from watching YouTube videos to swiping down social media feeds to checking your email. A microSD slot also lets you expand the phone’s storage by up to 256GB, so you can carry around more of your media library.
Vivid Images with Quad HD
Not only does this screen provide plenty of space for watching video and surfing the Web; it also renders images with finer detail than many HDTVs. A 2560x1440 Quad HD resolution stuffs the display with more than 3.6 million pixels—four times the number of a 720p HDTV—to make photos, movies, and games pop with rich color and detail.
Google Play: Apps, Entertainment, and More
The official online marketplace for Android devices, Google Play brims with well over a million downloadable apps, as well as songs, movies, TV shows, and e-books. It also offers content for customizing your device’s functionality, from virtual keyboards to lock screens.
Dual-Band WiFi: Play and Stream Without Lag
If you play a lot of data-intensive online games or stream online video for hours on end, dual-band WiFi ensures you can connect to the fastest available network. While most internet networks operate on the congested 2.4GHz band, dual-band WiFi also lets you connect to networks operating on the more modern 5GHz band, which provides more bandwidth for faster app downloads and smoother video streams.
- Product number: XT1585
- Operating system: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop (upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat)
- Screen: 5.4” AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: Quad HD (2560x1440)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- Processor: octa-core (1.5GHz Cortex-A53 quad-core and 2GHz Cortex-A57 quad-core)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Memory-card slot: microSD (accepts cards up to 256GB)
- Front camera: 5MP with LED flash
- Rear camera: 21MP with dual-LED flash and 4K UHD video recording
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band)
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- NFC: yes
- Cellular data: 4G LTE
- Carrier compatibility: unlocked for Verizon and all GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile
- Ports: micro-USB 2.0
- Battery: 3,760mAh lithium-ion (non-removable)
- Battery life: up to 48 hours of talk time on 3G
- Weight: 6oz.
- Product dimensions: 5.9”x3.07”x0.36”
- Condition: Scratch & Dent
- 60-day warranty. For warranty information, contact Customer support
In the box: smartphone, generic charging cable, generic adapter
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
Have more questions about carrier compatibility? Read our FAQ.
Customize the look of your phone and keep it in great shape with a cell phone case. Shop cases here.