Murder at Mardi Gras Mystery Party Game
Game takes place in a prominent neighborhood of New Orlean’s. What happened there was a murder of Pierre DuPre, king of the Krewe. He was found strangled with the use of an expensive set of Mardi Gras beads. Party members must determine who was responsible for the murder.
- Murder mystery party game
- Included character booklets, invitations, a party planner, clues, and more
- Featuring a CD with an extra murder mystery
- Game type: mystery party game
- Weight: 1.8lb.
- Product dimensions: 2”(H)x8.8”(W)x11”(L)
- Made in China
In the box: CD with an introduction, summary of events and the solution to the crime, a complete party planner, invitations, costume and menu suggestions, clues and more