This guitar kit designed with a 3/4 instrument size can help your kids learn to read music and play the guitar
eMedia Kids’ 3/4 Size Guitar with Lesson Software
- Great for smaller hands and fingers
- Includes lesson software with songs, games, 60 lessons, and other activities
- Lessons conducted by guitarist Kevin Garry, Ph. D.
- Designed to teach holding and tuning of a guitar, chords, strumming techniques, rhythms, and reading music
- Animated fretboard shows the correct finger position while the music plays
- Adjustable speed of music for a customized learning process
- Comes with less hard nylon strings
- Software accessories include:
- Automatic tuner
- Chord dictionary
- Digital recorder
- My guitar software system requirements (for my guitar software):
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- 64 MB of free ram, CD-ROM
- Mac OSx 10.3 or later (Intel ok)
- 64 MB of free ram, and CD-ROM
- Recommended age: 5+
- Condition: new
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Product dimensions: 40” x 17” x 4”
In the box: guitar, pick, extra set of strings, strap, and gig bag
Founded in 1994, eMedia has decades of experience in music education. The company offers series of instructional videos and software that is designed to help you pick up a new instrument—options include guitar, piano, bass, ukulele, and more—on your own. And whether you’re an adult, a child, or a ventriloquist’s sidekick (thanks to the For Dummies series), the products are much lauded, winning praise from publications such as Newsweek and PC Magazine and from musicians such as Peter Frampton and Heart’s Nancy Wilson.