Featuring clear sail-shaped flacon, this masculine fragrance combines floral, woodsy, and watery notes and is recommended for casual wear
Nautica Classic Eau de Toilette Spray for Men (3.4 fl. oz)
- Top notes: aldehydes, lime, lemon, coriander, cypress, cinnamon, tarragon, clary sage, neroli, bergamot
- Heart notes: jasmine, cyclamen, caraway, rose, geranium
- Base notes: amber, patchouli, sandalwood, musk, cedar, oakmoss
- Eau de toilette spray fragrance for men
- Size: 3.4 fl. oz.
- Clear, sail-shaped bottle with silver stopper
- Introduced in 1992
European explorers first sighted the shores of America as seawater frisked their beards. Pilgrims hauled their moving boxes to the New World’s pebbly shores in tiny rowboats aloft slate-gray swells. Nautica channels the adventurous American spirit, as well as its close ties to water, while designing their apparel and gear. Named for the Latin word for “ship,” Nautica introduced its iconic spinnaker logo on men’s outerwear in 1983. Today, the signature can be found on clothing for men, women, and children, as well as towels and eco-friendly fragrances. Nautica backs up its commitment to the earth’s water resources with sponsorship of Oceana, a global ocean conservation organization.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.