NEC M363X XGA 3D DLP Projector, 3600 Lumens, White
Easy to use and at the right price, M Series projectors using the latest DLP(R) technology from Texas Instruments provide all the essential features that you need to connect with your audience. The 3600-lumen, WXGA (1280 x 800) native resolution NEC M363X is ideal for education and small-to-medium-sized business environments that need essential features, including bright images, automatic technologies and eco-friendly appeal. The M363X offers lamp life up to 8,000 hours and a high contrast ratio of up to 10,000:1, while Crestron Roomview aids in emergency messaging. The versatile, color-coded connections to various sources aid in classroom and conference room use, including those in healthcare environments where its DICOM Simulation technology can be utilized. Full 3D display from computer and video sources. AutoSense(TM) intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one touch optimization. The environment is kept in mind with ECO Mode? technology, a carbon savings meter, extended filter life, and energy-saving features such as quick startup and direct power off. Take in room collaboration to a new level by connecting wirelessly and displaying information simultaneoulsy from up to 16 devices.
- Easy wireless communication enhances portability.
- Maintenance free design eliminates the hassle and time spent monitoring and/or changing filters.
- USB Viewer allows you to present without a PC using a USB flash drive
- Powerful 20W speaker provides volume needed for large rooms
- Integrated active lens cover mutes audio and video while lowering the lamp power to 25% to conserve energy
- Filter free with shielded engine eliminates the hassle and time spent monitoring and/or changing filters
NEC M363X XGA 3D DLP Projector, 3600 Lumens, White dlp New
- Dimensions: 14.5 inches (H) x 4.3 inches (W) x 11.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 7.7 pounds
- Made in China