Nickelodeon Kids’ Cruizer Hardside Rolling Carry-On Luggage
- Wheeled suitcase for children
- Features Paw Patrol or Shimmer and Shine theme
- Multi-directional front wheels for easy rolling
- Large fixed rear wheels for added stability
- Double carrying handles
- Front hand holders
- Removable and adjustable tether strap
- Interior storage compartments
- Holds up to 40lb.
- Ages 3-7
- Main material: polycarbonate
- Weight: 5.9lb.
- Dimensions: 15” (L) x 12” (W) x 8” (H)
Named for the storefront movie theaters of the early 20th century—where admission was only five cents—Nickelodeon has produced programming for children and teens since the ‘70s. However, it didn’t really hit its stride until the mid-’80s, when new staff took over and created shows that found an audience. The popular Nick at Nite block premiered in 1985, and in 1990 Nickelodeon Studios opened its doors, filming game shows and sitcoms and covering hundreds of actors and audience members in its signature green slime. The decade that followed was a heyday for the network: its cartoons and live-action shows were popular enough to sustain the channel’s No. 1 spot in the ratings for kids’ programming for 26 years. Today, Nickelodeon remains mega popular, and its DVDs, books, and video games are found in many young fans’ homes.