No. 14 (Gray) by Jackson Pollock
No. 14 (Gray) by Jackson Pollock is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame with Crisp - Bright White matting. Jackson Pollock (1912- 1956), the pioneer of Abstract Expressionism, challenged the artistic tradition of using an easel and brush by pouring and dripping paint onto canvases. His groundbreaking works had a childlike quality which belied their stunning complexity and sophistication. Driven by inner torment which compelled him to paint, Pollock attached large canvases to the floor, densely pouring, dripping and flinging paint embedded with sand or glass onto them with intense physical movement. Influenced by Picasso, Miró, and the Surrealists, Pollock also revolutionized a style of painting in which the work has no identifiable parts or point of emphasis, and is painted with a stream-of-consciousness technique called psychic automatism. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- No. 14 (Gray) by Jackson Pollock is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame with Crisp - Bright White matting.
- 15in H x 18in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
No. 14 (Gray) by Jackson Pollock Multi-color 15H x 18W x1D
- Dimensions: 15.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 18.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States