This floral chypre fragrance by the design house of Chloé blends the notes of mirabelle and freesia with oakmoss and amberwood accords
Chloé Nomade Eau de Parfum for Women (2.5 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: mirabelle, bergamot, lemon, orange
- Heart notes: jasmine, freesia, peach, rose
- Base notes: oakmoss, amberwood, patchouli, sandalwood, white musk
- Floral chypre women’s fragrance
- Volume: 2.5 fl. oz.
- Glass spray bottle inspired by the shape Drew, one of the bags by Chloé
- Introduced in 2018
A French design house renowned for elegant and feminine style, Chloé has outfitted women since 1952. By the 1970s, the brand’s bohemian-inspired dresses, knits, and accessories were seen on fashion icons such as Grace Kelly, Brigitte Bardot, Jackie O, and the disco ball from Saturday Night Fever. New York Magazine described the brand’s mood as a “romantic Left Bank insouciance,” which has been nurtured in part by famous on-staff designers such as Karl Lagerfeld and Stella McCartney.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.