Featuring non-slip outsoles, breathable mesh, and sturdy closure, these socks help protect your feet from sharp objects, shells, and more
Norty Women’s Protective Aqua Socks for Water Sports
- Non-slip grip outsoles provide traction
- Breathable mesh supports fast drying on the feet
- Allows airflow and water flow for a comfortable movement
- Stretch upper is easy to pull on and off even with wet feet
- Durable sole provides an additional protective layer
- Helps protect the feet from sharp rocks, shells, glass, and more
- Sturdy fabric closure for a secure fit
- Designed for outdoor use
- Slip-on design
- Medium width
- Fits true to size
- Care instructions: hand wash
- Upper: neoprene
- Sole: TPR
The Fine Print
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
3 ratings3 reviews
The reviews said true to size, so I ordered a 9. They are way too big and I destroyed the papers to be able to return them so I guess Goodwill will get them.
8 ratings4 reviews
VirginiaTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
46 ratings42 reviews4 photos
These are going to be perfect for my water aerobics class in the pool at my YMCA ... when it opens up!
1 ratings1 reviews
Good product, was delivered quickly.
4 ratings2 reviews
Quality seems good and arrived promptly but the sizes run very big and the toe has bumps like toes only they are clunky and wider at the top of shoe having them feel more like flippers when you walk..I can’t wear these on a dock or kayaking as intended..