Number 10, 1950 by Mark Rothko
Number 10, 1950 by Mark Rothko is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a DECO frame with Crisp - Bright White matting. Russian born Mark Rothko (1903- 1970) introduced Abstract Expressionism, a new form of Abstractionism, into the art world. Characterized by bright bands of horizontal colors painted on enormous canvases, Rothko's style was intended to engulf viewers in the artwork. Ambiguously named so that viewers could form their own impressions, he utilized a spare palette with the darkest shades placed at the top to symbolize the mental depression which plagued him. Rothko's masterful use of color powerfully conveyed an intimate, intense message without subject matter and adhered to his credo that a good painting must have a deep meaning rooted in concepts of mortality and spirituality. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Number 10, 1950 by Mark Rothko is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a DECO frame with Crisp - Bright White matting.
- 17in H x 12in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Number 10, 1950 by Mark Rothko Multi-color 18H x 13W x1D
- Dimensions: 18.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 13.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States