Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses with Polished Frame and 24k Iridium Lens
- Model: Holbrook OO9244-14
- Crafted from sturdy yet lightweight O-Matter
- Feature a keyhole bridge, accented by metal rivets
- Flexible arms for comfort
- Full-rim frames
- Lens material: HDPolarized, Prizm
- Lens color: 24k Iridium
- Protection: UV
- Come with a carrying case and cleaning cloth
- Product dimensions: 60mm x 19mm x 130mm
- Made in the USA
For the designers at Oakley, science and art are inseparable. They call it sculptural physics: the application of science to solve athletes’ problems, followed by the application of art to create beautiful products that athletes want to wear. Plutonite lenses, for example, look like they’re made of some mineral mined on Mars. But the attractive material serves a purpose, blocking up to 100% of the invisible UV rays that propel toward our delicate retinas at 186,000 miles per second. Such technology lets cyclists see further down the road, baseball players better track fly balls, and fishermen peer deeper into the water.
We break down the many types of sunglasses and their key features to help you find the best pair to suit your face shape and sense of style.