Oakley Radar Pace Bluetooth Trainer Sunglasses
- Real-time voice activated coaching system
- Microphone array with in-ear booms
- Built-in sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, pressure, humidity, and proximity
- Connectable via Bluetooth
- Water resistant with IPX5 rating
- Can integrate with Strava and Runkeeper
- Free app compatible with Apple iOS and Android Google Play
- Lens color: Prizm Road
- Product dimensions: 2”x2”x6”
In the Box: eyewear case, Radar Pace with Prizm Road lens with small nose pad, 2 ear booms, clear lens for low light conditions, aero clip, radar pace micro USB cable, micro bag, quick start guide
For the designers at Oakley, science and art are inseparable. They call it sculptural physics: the application of science to solve athletes’ problems, followed by the application of art to create beautiful products that athletes want to wear. Plutonite lenses, for example, look like they’re made of some mineral mined on Mars. But the attractive material serves a purpose, blocking up to 100% of the invisible UV rays that propel toward our delicate retinas at 186,000 miles per second. Such technology lets cyclists see further down the road, baseball players better track fly balls, and fishermen peer deeper into the water.
We break down the many types of sunglasses and their key features to help you find the best pair to suit your face shape and sense of style.