Ohhh...Alright..., 1964 by Roy Lichtenstein
Ohhh...Alright..., 1964 by Roy Lichtenstein is a Mounted Print. Roy Lichtenstein (1923- 1997), was a Pop artist whose work was torn from the pages of torrid pulp fiction novels and classic comic books. Lichtenstein was initially a university instructor where he was influenced by artists who based their styles on everyday life. First painting semi-abstractions of the Old West, he later depicted 20th century Americana such as Mickey Mouse and bubble gum wrappers. In 1961, he began exclusively painting comic strip scenes printed with a process that simulated photoengraver's dots. Lichtenstein's other works exposed the contradictions of representing three dimensions on a flat surface. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Ohhh...Alright..., 1964 by Roy Lichtenstein is a Mounted Print.
- 9H x 10W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Ohhh...Alright..., 1964 by Roy Lichtenstein 9H x 10W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 9.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 10.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States