This serum featuring regenerating and detoxifying properties can help energize the skin and leave it looking luminescent
Christian Dior One Essential Intense Skin Detoxifying Booster Serum
- Aims to detoxify, regenerate, and restore the luminescence of the skin
- Features an energizing effect
How to Use
- Apply on cleansed skin, morning and night, before your usual skincare routine. Do a massage using circular motions on stubborn areas to release fat.
- Size: 1.7 fl. oz, or 2.5 fl. oz.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Country of origin: France
When Christian Dior was 14 years old, a palm reader at the local fair told him his fortune. She said that after a period of great poverty, he would travel widely and make his fortune from women. Both came true. Despite financial trials following the Great Depression and a serious bout of tuberculosis, Dior rose to become one of the world’s most influential fashion designers. After working under Pierre Balmain, he revolutionized women’s dresses in 1947 with his post–World War II “New Look”—a curvaceous silhouette marked by a tiny, defined waist and voluminous mid-calf skirt. Dior, an avid gardener, described it by saying, “I drew women-flowers, fine waists like liana and wide skirts like corolla.” The frenzy that followed its introduction helped cement Dior in the annuls of fashion history. Today, the company carries on the powerful name of Christian Dior, leading the industry in women’s clothing and menswear beneath such innovators as Raf Simons and Bill Gaytten.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.