Wireless Stereo Speaker from Philips featuring Bass Reflex Speaker System made to deliver a powerful, deeper bass
Philips One-Touch Bluetooth NFC Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Model number: BT4080B/37
- 20W RMS total output power
- Anti-clipping function for loud, distortion-free music
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth
- Built-in microphone for hands-free phone calls
- One-Touch with NFC-enabled smartphones for Bluetooth pairing
- Built-in rechargeable battery and USB port
- Up to 5 hours music playback
- Audio-in for easy portable music playback
- 1-year warranty from Philips
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 6.4”x11.8”x3.77”
- Weight: 3.65lb.
For more than a century, Philips has been at the forefront of a host of electrical innovations. The company started by selling light bulbs in the Netherlands in the late 1800s, but pretty soon, its products were derived from its own research. That research contributed to products used today all over the world, including medical X-ray tubes, radios, TVs, electric shavers, audio cassettes, CDs, and DVDs. Philips’s innovative spirit lives on with an added aspect of sustainability: the company’s EcoVision program is aimed at improving people’s lives while bolstering energy efficiency and increasing the amount of recyclable material in its products.
Whether you need a speaker for your bedroom or for a backpacking kit, this guide will help you choose the right one.