Open Window, Collioure, 1905 by Henri Matisse
Open Window, Collioure, 1905 by Henri Matisse is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame with Polar White matting. Henri Matisse (1869- 1954), considered to be the 20th century's most important French painter, communicated joy with expressive colors, striking ornamentation and bold patterns. Matisse, whose mother gave him his first art supplies while he was recovering from an illness, described his discovery of art as a kind of paradise. He was originally viewed as a Fauvist, and his early works were exceptionally mature. Influenced by Impressionism and Japanese art, Matisse made color a crucial element of his work, and also experimented with expressive abstraction. When he was nearly 80, Matisse volunteered to decorate the Dominican nuns' chapel at Vence, France. Suffering from anxiety, Matisse found serenity in painting. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Open Window, Collioure, 1905 by Henri Matisse is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame with Polar White matting.
- 28in H x 24in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Open Window, Collioure, 1905 by Henri Matisse Multi-color 28H x 24W x1D
- Dimensions: 28.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 24.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States