This wheatgrass powder features properties that aim to enhance digestion and promote respiratory and urinary-tract health
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Organic Wheatgrass Powder (150g) with Maxi Shaker Bottle (30 Oz.)
Spider Bottle Maxi Black/clear Shaker (30 Oz.)
- Great for on-the-go
- Can hold smoothies and protein drinks
- Sweeping spiral throughout the entire cup for smooth, lump-free effect
- Marked measurements up to 20 fl. oz.
- Secure flip-top lid
- Freezer- and microwave-safe
- BPA-free material
- Spiral: surgical-grade stainless steel spiral
- Overall: plastic
- Durable construction
- Capacity: 30 fl. oz.
- Product dimensions: 4” x 4” x 9.8”
Organic Wheatgrass Powder (150g)
Wheatgrass is the early sprouts of the common wheat plant. It’s hard to digest in its raw form, so it’s crushed and squeezed into juice or dried and made into a powder.
Contains vitamins A, C, and E; B group vitamins thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6 and B12, and panthothenic acidiron; calcium; magnesium; and amino acids.
- Promotes urinary-tract health
- Supports respiratory health
- Aims to remove toxins from the liver and blood
- Formulated to enhance digestion
- May increase production of red blood cells
- Brand: Grass Root Naturals
- Size: 30 servings
- Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)
- Supplement facts
- Country of origin: USA
A breakdown of the health benefits of six common superfoods, plus advice for how to incorporate them into your daily routine.