Oriental Poppies, 1928 by Georgia O'Keeffe
Oriental Poppies, 1928 by Georgia O'Keeffe is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Thin frame. Georgia O'Keeffe (1887- 1986) was a groundbreaking Modernist painter who digressed from realism to express her own visionary style. Raised in rural Wisconsin, which gave her a love of nature and formed the basis for her revolutionary artwork, O'Keefe is best known for flower paintings which made up a significant percentage of her work. Expressing what she felt, rather than what she had been taught, O'Keeffe painted enormous close-ups of flowers, transforming their contours into fascinating abstractions, and highlighting their importance in a manner that commanded attention. One of the most influential and innovative artists of the 20th century, O'Keeffe was the first woman to have her own exhibition at New York's Museum of Modern Art. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Oriental Poppies, 1928 by Georgia O'Keeffe is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Thin frame.
- 27in H x 32in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Oriental Poppies, 1928 by Georgia O'Keeffe Multi-color 27H x 32W x1D
- Dimensions: 27.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 32.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States