OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display
- Protective case for iPad mini tablets
- Compatible with iPad Mini 1 and iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display
- 3-layer protective case made to withstand drops, bumps, and shocks
- Integrated shield stand works also as a protective cover and a kickstand for typing and viewing
- Size-compatible with iPad Mini 3 but without working Touch ID
- Not compatible with iPad Mini 4
- Polycarbonate shell with foam core
- Synthetic rubber slip cover
- Polyurethane screen protector
- Polycarbonate shield stand
- Dimensions: 9” (L) x 6.5” (W) x 1” (H)
The otter is as playful and sprightly as it is resourceful and tough. So, the animal was a natural fit when OtterBox founder Curt Richardson and his wife were brainstorming names for the company in 1998. OtterBox’s rugged smartphone cases are designed to withstand the inevitable accidents that come your phone’s way. Features such as dust-proof port covers, scratch-resistant screen protectors, and shock-absorbing foam are dreamt up and executed by OtterBox’s slew of in-house teams, including engineering, marketing, and supply chain. Inspired by their rustic Fort Collins, Colorado surroundings, the folks at OtterBox have used their otter-like creativity and spirit to craft the top-selling smartphone case in the US and Canada.
Are you a new parent? A road warrior? An Instagram all-star? Boost your device's performance and extend its functional life with these phone accessories.